There are times that we want to read our emails for some emergency purposes. But the problem is that we do not have our desktop or laptop with us. But thanks to technology, we can now access our Gmail account using our phone. All we need is to install it. As we have expected, Google has made it easy for you to setup your account on your phone or tablet. Don’t know how to create Gmail account? Follow the steps here at gmailcomsignin.net. Now you can access your account anywhere you are only using your gadget. If you are not still familiar how to setup Gmail on your phone or tablet, you can read the instructions below:
- Go to your Settings Menu. Next, locate the Accounts & Syncs Settings in your gadget.
- Once you are on the screen, you can see the sync settings you have on the screen and if you have sync previous other accounts you can view the list of your accounts added.
- Tap the Add Account button below.
- Touch the Google so you can add your account to your Google Apps.
- Tap the Sign in when you see the prompt asking for your Google Mail account. If you do not have an account yet go to Gmail sign up page now.
- Type in your email address, will become your username, then your password.
- Lastly, you can select which services you can sync in your device.
When you have setup your account with your phone, you can now receive messages and be notified. You can also send using the Gmail apps. Here are some tips you can use when you are setting up your account:
- There are some phones that you cannot edit your username, other setting and etc. Once your phone is like this, you can always remove the account and then setup again using the same steps.
- If you still have the problem of setting up your account, it is best to go to your carrier store and ask for help. The best fast way to solve the problem.
The above information will be very helpful to you. Just follow them. You can visit mail.google.com for more information.