Gmail is one of the best email service providers that people use. Its service is free and offers lots of cool features for users to use. If you want to always keep updated with your email, you can setup your account to send an SMS alert in your phone number. This feature helps you if you are receiving daily important emails. If you need help, just ask Gmail Help. This is only one of the many cool features you can use in Gmail. How to setup your account? Just follow the steps below:
- To begin the steps, you ought to login with your own Gmail profile on www.gmail.com or www.mail.google.com.
- Select the dropdown selection that shows up and press the “Mail Settings”.
- Secondly, pick the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” button and then click through “Add a Forwarding Address” web page link you’ll see at the page of “Forwarding” part.
- Input the number with your smart phone which you use. Enter your number at this form email@example.com.
- Google mail will send you a verification email on your own phone. You should verify your digit number is precise. Open up the email on the phone and after that simply click the verification link include in the email. This validation enables you to let Gmail use your mobile number being a getaway address to transfer the email as SMS.
- You also could adjust or filter your emails you ought to receive into your phone. You can include the specific email address segregated by comma in the “From:” area. However, if you like to get most of the emails delivered to you, just input your Gmail address at the “To:” field.
- You can also use “Create Filter” in order to only acquire emails that you really imagine is essential or meet the standards to your phone.
Visit now mail.google.com and login your account to start with the process.